Finance lessons pastors wish they would have been taught in seminary.
Get Your Ebook Today
Fill out the form below to download
Our newest book helps fill in the gaps. Download this free resource to learn:
• The facts about tithers compared to non-tithers
• Five reasons pastors avoid the topic of giving
• Five congregational objections (and how to overcome them)
• How to create a comprehensive church strategy for stewardship
• Tips for training and mentoring
And why is it vital for churches to be teaching on the subject of finances now?
“27% of Americans have no savings whatsoever and 46% had less than $800 available in savings to cover an emergency.” –CNN Money
If you’re serious about discipleship, you can’t afford to shy away from the important subjects of personal finance and stewardship.
Lead Pastor at ZOE Church
Results may vary.